Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Freebie-Fictional Couples




 

Top 10 Tuesday was created by the Broke and the Bookish. You can find more information here
 


This week’s topic was a freebie. I decided to do my favorite fictional couples. I’ve done a video on this, but I don’t remember who made the list. I love this kind of topic because romance is my favorite thing and I definitely get invested in my ships.

I don’t necessarily consider any of these couples as spoilers, but proceed with caution if you do.

1)      Hermione and Ron
Probably my oldest ship
5

2)      Sydney and Adrian
                I wish they were real and daily vlogged
 8709526
3)      Lily and Lo
                #LILO is OTP
18308270
4)      Evie and Sebastian
The power of love and redemption
114166
5)      Katy and Daemon
                An alpha-hole I love and feisty Kat
12578077
6)      Becky Brandon nee Bloomwood and Luke Brandon
                My old-school OTP
9419
7)      Isaiah and Rachel
                Great socio-economic differences couple 
 17233800
8)      Gretchen and Daniel
                New-to-me ship
17668473
9)      Kat and Bones
                Two alphas just living it up
One Grave at a Time (Night Huntress #6)
10)   Zsadist and Bella
                More redemption and just adorableness
42900

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment