Friday, March 10, 2017

Review: Unmade by Sarah Rees Brennan

18309803
Series: Lynburn Legacy Book #3
Format: Hardcover
Pages: 370
Rating: 4 Stars
How I Got It: Purchased
Genre: Paranormal, Young Adult
Publisher: Random House

Synopsis courtesy of Goodreads
 
Kami has lost the boy she loves, is tied to a boy she does not, and faces an enemy more powerful than ever before. With Jared missing for months and presumed dead, Kami must rely on her new magical link with Ash for the strength to face the evil spreading through her town.

Rob Lynburn is now the master of Sorry-in-the-Vale, and he demands a death. Kami will use every tool at her disposal to stop him. Together with Rusty, Angela, and Holly, she uncovers a secret that might be the key to saving the town. But with knowledge comes responsibility—and a painful choice. A choice that will risk not only Kami’s life, but also the lives of those she loves most.


Review

I'm not sure I should even write this review. I had to step away from this book for a few days because it was destroying my emotions. I think that was a mistake.

The end was a little too quick and I don't really understand what happened. That's odd because every other time I would give Ms. Brennan an A+ in the world building and description department. But overall, I did really enjoy this and it was a good conclusion to the series.

I definitely would re-read this series and I wonder if this one would work better on a re-read. I'm sure some day I will find out.

Thanks for reading!
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment