Saturday, December 13, 2014

My True Love Gave to Me Edited by Stephanie Perkins



Format: Hardcover
Pages: 321
Rating: 3.5 Stars
How I Got It: Purchased

                It seems like everyone and their mom is reading this short story collection. I haven’t read a lot of holiday stories and was excited to give this a try.
                Since there are twelve stories by twelve different authors there is a nice blend of stories. It’s not all contemporary romance with Santa and Christmas trees. This means there’s at least one story for every YA reader, in my opinion.
                My favorite story is Rainbow Rowell’s. I actually feel bad that’s the first one because all the others had to live up to it. Other favorites were Matt de la Pena’s, Stephanie Perkins’, Gayle Forman’s, and Ally Carter’s.
                While reading I wrote short reviews of each story as I read them. I’ll be posting them over the next twelve days. Below are my ratings in case you just want to know that.



Midnights-5 Stars
Krampuslauf-3 Stars
 

Thanks for reading!
Holly 

No comments:

Post a Comment